An app that performed slowly when the remote wakes now connects quickly.
To disable Battery Optimization for an app:
- Open Settings on the AVA Remote by opening the Top-Menu, swipe down twice and then tap on the Gear-Icon.
- In the Search field at top, enter “Battery.”
- Tap “Battery Optimization.”
- Select “All Apps” from the Drop Down Menu
- Tap the app you want to disable Battery Optimization.
- Disable Battery Optimization.
Some apps conserve battery by disconnecting from the network when not in use. This delays the user from using the app while it reconnects after the remote wakes or when the app is brought back to the forefront after running in the background.
You can set Battery performance on an app to not conserve power while in background from Settings in the Android operating system.
Article is closed for comments.